A' Engomi's Primary School K.A.Contact email:
From ponedeljek, oktober 16, 2017 at 21:25 to petek, oktober 20, 2017 at 21:25Description:
Day 1 – Monday 16/10/17:
• My robot and I: The handler must give to the robot directions to get to the right square (tile)- 1st grade
• Code to Ode: During P.E. and Music, students will dance the “Code to Ode” following the right movements. (All students)
• Learning to code by playing games at https://code.org/ at the Computer Lab – 2nd grade.
• Programming the Bee bots (using bee bot mats and mats created by teachers for Maths and Greek) – 3rd grade.
Days 2 and 3:17,18/10/17:
• Learning to code by playing games at: https://code.org/ -1st grade.
• Bee bots -2nd grade.
• Learning to code by playing The Lightbot game: https://www.silvergames.com/en/light-bot -3rd grade .
• Bee bots– 1st grade students
• Learning to code by playing The Lightbot game-2nd grade.
• Scratch Junior – 3rd grade.
Day 5: 20/10/17:
• Building Robots using LEGO WEDO with the guidance of the FREDERICK UNIVERSITY ROBOTICS ACADEMY
Pre-school children, Elementary school students, High school students, Graduate studentsMain themes:
Robotics, Playful coding activitiesTags:
Share the event: